- Develop the mother tongue (Arabic) of our students and support bilingualism.
- Follow modern education approaches in teaching.
- Teaching the recitation of, the understanding of and learning by heart the Quran according to age group.
- Studying parts of Islamic history as well as the way of life of virtuous predecessors.
- Elevating Islamic identity and raising self-esteem and the sense of belonging.
- Provide educational activities to increase the achievement of Arabic pupils.
- Develop cultural awareness and encourage participation within Manchester communities.
- Support vulnerable members of the community.
- Develop links with other communities and mainstream schools.