AS-Level & A-Level
Edexcel prescribed syllabus:
Four general topics related to youth, health, the environment and education.
At the end of the year a student should be able to:
- Write an article made up of 220 – 270 words on a general topic under one of these four titles.
- Able to form a piece of text based on what has been studied in grammar.
- Able to translate a clip from Arabic to English.
- Study and analysis the two novels The Thief and the Dogs by Nagib Mahfouz and ‘Kandil Um Hashim’ by Yahya Haqqi.
- To be able to translate passages from English to Arabic.